Saturday 9 June 2012

The Lazy Man s Way to Choose up Girls


No, I do NOT choose up girls in bars, on the internet, by way of personal advertisements or by way of dating services. Never ever in your life!

Hi, I am Elvis Preston King I hold the planet record of the most girlfriends of any man on the planet! I am an professional at selecting up and seducing young girls. I seduce 1 to three new girls daily of the year and I like it. I have more than 1000 sexy young girlfriends (no Pros) 18 to 22 years old. I have slept with more than 3000 girls. I am a 55 year old, average seeking white man. I am also identified as the senior playboy!

All the same, I am NOT promoting a book or a course on how to choose up girls. I am seeking for 1 permanent, lifelong, buddy who LOVES girls, and who doesnt get his fair share of girls. I do almost everything for you. I choose up the girls, and I seduce them for you, and your job is just to make mad passionate like with girl following girl following girl! When I say I have had sex with far more girls than Julio Iglesias, I am not joking. I really hold the True worlds record of the most girlfriends of any man on earth! I have never ever slept with a prostitute in my life. Yes, I am the Playboy of Playboys, bar none. I do not use drugs. I drink pretty little. I smoke an occasional cigar. I have only 1 vice and that vice is beautiful young girls, girls and far more girls! No bars, no internet crap, no dating services. We go out, you point to the girl your crazy about and I take it from there!

I seldom do the classic dating issues such as restaurants, movies and so forth. I go straight to the bachelor pad and make like with my dream girls. I have as well numerous girls to waste time going out for coffey or drinks or to restaurants and movies. Also in the city where I am living I cant go out in public due to the fact it is embarrassing when girl following girl comes up to me thinking I am only hers. I go out of town with my best girls to exclusive beach resorts when I want to show off 1 of my 10s!

I created a secret method by way of a lifetime of study and difficult work to study how to be the best guy in the planet at selecting up girls. I read every single book on the topic. I practiced my art. I studied and I worked. By means of trial and error I created the right method in the planet for selecting up and seducing girls. God didnt just hand me this talent or drop beautiful girls in my lap. I worked pretty difficult for this accomplishment. Now I am the right in the planet, literally. No man on earth has as numerous young sexy, beautiful girlfriends as I have. Alexander the Exceptional never ever had it so very good. My method will work anyplace in the planet. So if you get bored with my preferred island. We can verify out other exotic and intriguing locations.

To study far more about Elvis Preston King do a Google search or if you are The Man who really loves girls and you are significant about definitely enjoying your life call Elvis appropriate now at 809-581-8648 or e mail him at



Lpn Salary
Orthodontist Salary
Respiratory Therapist Salary


No comments:

Post a Comment